For practice managers to do their jobs successfully, they need a clear picture of how their practice is running from the perspective of GPs, administrative staff, and patients.
Surgery Connect has been designed to support managers to put patients first and provide data and insight into how the whole practice is running.
Practice Manager Tools
- Adjusting call flows or recorded messages to rapidly respond to changing requirements.
- Single-click switch to training or emergency mode.
- Automatic management reports provide practice managers insight into volume and demand, using data to help them to allocate resources to the areas which most need.
- Automated SMS appointment and prescription reminders help to reduce missed appointments and manage them more effectively.
- Improve the training and support of staff by utilising call recordings to manage potential diputes.
- Avoiding administration and overhead of high call costs associated with legacy phone contracts through the ‘all inclusive’ bundle available.
Adding messages for training days/closures, or promotions on hold, is straight forward to implement and easy to amend. We mapped out the routing on a white board, then just recreated it in X-flow. It’s quite intuitive.Amanda Galea, Managing Partner, Townhill Surgery
Modernising patient-to-practice communications for all
Improving patient access to care
Facilitating better patient care
Reducing the burden on reception
Delivering communications at scale
Deliver more coordinated care