Surgery Connect is designed to make patients’ lives easier and get them the medical attention and advice they need as effectively as possible.
We understand the frustrations patients sometimes have when contacting their busy GP practice. We have devised innovative technology solutions to make this process as simple, as fast and as secure as possible.
As a result, Surgery Connect has been chosen as the supporting telephony solution by more than 2,400 general practices in England and Wales, serving 10 million patients.
- High call volumes? Patient Callback holds the patient’s place in the queue after they have called in and hung up. They receive a callback instead of waiting on the line, saving time and money.
- Integration with patient record systems means when a patient speaks to any member of the practice team their information is to hand, eliminating frustrating delays.
- Patients have access to select dedicated resources, such as vaccination centres or repeat prescription services without having to queue with other patients who simply want an appointment.
- Surgery Connect can be configured to inform patients with high quality voice messages at every stage of their journey, minimising stress.
- When deployed at scale, phone services allow patients to self-serve without waiting to speak with a receptionist. Examples include checking or cancelling appointments, or requesting links to more information or online services.
The prompts also keep patients informed, they’re not just holding on the line, waiting for something to happen. They’re kept informed of what’s going on in the surgery, I think this is really important.Mark Aspin, IT Administration, Tower Family Healthcare
Modernising patient-to-practice communications for all
Facilitating better patient care
Reducing the burden on reception
Data and insight to manage demand
Delivering communications at scale
Deliver more coordinated care